Installing the global script (Trustmary Tag) to your website by using Google Tag Manager.
To follow this guide, you'll need to install Google Tag Manager onto your site/platform. The installation of Google Tag Manager is a bit different for every CMS or eCommerce platform. For instructions on installation, follow Google's instructions and/or refer to the help documentation of your particular platform.
First, you need to find the script. This can be done in three simple steps:
- In Trustmary, click the cogwheel icon in the lower left, and from there Settings.
- Click on the Developers tab.
- Copy the script under Trustmary tag by clicking the copy button.
After you have the script, you can move on to installing it.
4. Give the tag a descriptive name (for example: Trustmary script - all pages)
5. Click on Tag Configuration and select "Custom HTML" from the menu
6. Copy and paste the Trustmary script to the empty HTML textbox
7. Click on the Triggering box below and select All pages
8. Save the changes from the top right corner. The tag should look similar to the image below.
After the tag is in its place, submit the changes by first clicking Submit from the top right, and Publish and Continue after that.