In this article we guide you through the steps needed to connect Trustmary with HubSpot via our native integration. The guide consists of a set of simple steps with screencaptures to make the integration process as easy as possible.
1. Click on the Integrations tab
2. Click on the Marketplace link
3. Install the Trustmary app for HubSpot
After clicking Install in the marketplace, you will be redirected to a page where you can select the account you want the app to be installed to.
4. Connect Trustmary to Hubspot
Choose the account you wish to connect to. Note that you might need to log in before this step, if you haven't already.
5. Click on Connect app
Confirm the installation by clicking the Connect app button.
6. Create a Workflow in HubSpot
Navigate to Workflows in HubSpot and select Create Workflow.
7. Set up the Workflow
Select Start from scratch in the bar on the right, and Contact-based under it. Next, select Blank workflow in the middle and advance to the next screen by clicking Next.
8. Add a workflow step
Click on the plus sign under the trigger section. No need to set up triggers right now.
9. Scroll down and select Connect to Trustmary
10. Retrieve the API key
Go back to Trustmary, click on your profile and select Settings in the drop-down menu.
11. Click on the Developers tab
Once in the settings, click on the Developers tab on the right.
12. Click on Add new in the API section
You can find the Add new button in the right hand side of the API keys section under the Developers tab.
13. Name the API key
Click Save once you're ready to generate the API key.
14. Copy the API key
You will only see the key once, so make sure you have it saved somewhere.
15. Insert the API key into the connection field in HubSpot
Remember to click Save near the bottom when you're done!
16. Click on Review and publish and turn the workflow on
18. Start testing the connection by clicking Enroll
19. Click on Choose contacts
20. Select the contacts
Click Enroll x Contacts to advance.
21. Navigate to the History tab
Here you should see if the workflow was completed on the contact.
22. Jump back to your survey
Once in the survey, select the Integrations tab. Now you should see the survey's fields that can now be plugged back into HubSpot, when you receive answers.