Benefits of using contact lists
Adding your contacts to lists in Trustmary will allow you to send your surveys through email and SMS. This also enables you to follow customer satisfaction, answers and answer status individually, which cannot be done if the surveys are distributed with only the URL, for example.
1. Open Contacts from the left navigation and select Create new list
2. Select the list you would like to use, for this use case select List, give it a name eg. "Product A customers" and click Create a list
Alternatively, you can create a smart list. Smart lists are automatically updating lists. Customers are automatically added and removed based on how happy they are.
3. Now you have an empty list, lets add the customers by clicking Import contacts
4. Select the preferred source. In this example, we have copied a row from excel and pasted it into the text field in section 2. Alternatively, you can choose an Excel or CSV file to upload.
Select correct data type for each column
Check that the preview in section 4. looks correct and click Import x persons
5. Now you have your customers on the list. You can now send survey invitations to the contacts on the list.
6. You can see all the customers activities by clicking on the customer in the list.